Great news guys, we are super pleased to announce that we are reopening on Wednesday 29th July!
Due to Covid-19 we have been working hard to ensure your safety when visiting us. With you being our main priority, we have put some extra precautions in place to help keep you safe and well whilst still getting the full BOX12 experience. Please read the following to understand our reopening strategy in response to Covid-19.
In line with the government and UK Active’s guidelines we are required to manage the number of people in the facility and therefore you will be required to book a 15 minute window in which you will arrive and begin your workout. Our new customer management system ‘Quoox’ can accommodate this new booking system and also ensures that we abide by the track and trace guidelines. Our new Booking software, QUOOX, is available to download from your App Store – Google Play Store or App Store. Therefore you can delete the previous app, “Clubright”. We recommend that you turn on automatic app updates on your phone, as this will help ensure you’re always running the latest version of the Quoox app.
To set your login password click here.
To login to the app, you must enter the gym name “BOX12 Fitness”, followed by your login username which is your email address.
Once registered, you will be able to book into a 15 minute time slot that you wish to attend. You MUST book in advance for each workout as turning up without a booking could result in you not being able to gain access and therefore complete your workout.
All memberships will be reinstated as of the 29th July 2020.
Please read the following in order to understand some of the slight changes we have made in response to Covid-19 pandemic.
- Our doors will be open on your arrival, to minimise surface contact (weather permitting).
- To maximise the opportunity to workout we have reduced the reception area, removed the seating and therefore increased the workout space to support social distancing.
- In order to ensure we stick to the guided capacity there will be a limit to the amount of people allowed in at any one time.
- A one meter distance will be in place at all times during your visit, each round is pre-marked for you to aid this.
- We also have a new one-way system that you must adhere to when using the facility. The simple use of floor arrows will direct you around this system. Please ensure you sanitise your hands and “check in” with your barcode via our check in station.
- Our shower and changing facilities are out of use for the time being however we have opened up the corridor next to reception to provide another area to wash hands effectively in addition to the sinks in the toilets.
- The workout will remain the same therefore you can use the functional equipment however you MUST use the sanitizer spray and blue paper roll to wipe down after use. We are able to provide bodyweight alternatives if required.
- You will no longer be able to lend gloves and MyZone belts therefore we will be selling our gloves at an even further discounted rate of – Leather – £39.99 and PU – £19.99.
- Staff members will be completing thorough cleaning and hygiene standards throughout the day to ensure the area is clean and safe at all times.
- Due to the uncertainty in the marketplace we are being prudent in starting by reducing our opening times slightly. This will also allow for regular deep and thorough cleans.
Monday to Thursday – 07:30-12:00 and 16:00 -20:00
Friday – 07:30-12:00 and 16:00 -19:00
Saturday and Sunday – 08:00-12:00
Current guidelines state that face masks are not compulsory within our sector, therefore it is at your discretion whether you wear one or not. Suitable air-flow and circulation responses are in use within the facility as much as possible.
If you need to contact us, you can do so via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support and we look forward to welcoming you all back soon!