We are super excited to be opening the doors to BOX12 once again on 12th April, and we cannot wait to see you back in the club. Due to Covid-19 we have been working hard to ensure your safety when visiting us. With you being our main priority, we have put some precautions in place to help keep you safe and well whilst still getting the full BOX12 experience.
Please read the following in order to understand some of the slight changes we have made in response to Covid-19 pandemic.
- To maximise the opportunity to workout we have reduced the reception area and therefore increased the workout space to support social distancing.
- In order to ensure we stick to the guided capacity there will be a limit to the amount of people allowed in at any one time.
- A one meter distance will be in place at all times during your visit, each round is pre-marked for you to aid this.
- During your time at BOX12 you will be required to remain at least 1 meter distance to others at all times. Our circuit stations are pre-marked for you so all you must do during your workout is stick to these station areas.
- The workout will remain the same therefore you can use the functional equipment however you MUST use the sanitizer spray and blue paper roll to wipe down after use. We are able to provide bodyweight alternatives if required.
- You will be able to borrow gloves and MyZone belts, these will be thoroughly cleaned between uses. However we do encourage you to purchase your own to minimise contact; our gloves are now at an even further discounted rate of – Leather – £29.99 and PU – £24.99.
- Our shower and changing facilities are out of use for the time being however we do have the sink in the reception area to wash hands effectively in addition to the sinks in the toilets.
- Staff members will be completing thorough cleaning and hygiene standards throughout the day to ensure the area is clean and safe at all times.
- Due to the uncertainty in the marketplace we are being prudent in starting by reducing our opening times slightly. This will also allow for regular deep and thorough cleans.
- Current guidelines state that face masks are not compulsory within our sector, therefore it is at your discretion whether you wear one or not. Suitable air-flow and circulation responses are in use within the facility as much as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you back and seeing you hitting those bags soon.